SATO CLNX THERMAL PRINTER
The SATO CLNX Thermal Printers are the new generation of label printers for SATO. Offered with advanced support for barcode styles, character sets, and RFID encoding. From the inventor of the thermal printer forty years ago – the new SATO CLNX Thermal Printer.
SATO CLNX THERMAL PRINTER HIGHLIGHT:
SATO CLNX Thermal Printers incorporate innovative advantages within in a beautiful design. They deliver a printing asset that performs beyond expectations.
SATO CLNX Thermal Printer Models:
- CL6NX – CLNX Thermal Printer in a 6″ model
- CL4NX – CLNX Thermal Printer in a 4″ model
Industrial Tough Printers
Built to Last Years and Years – Metal Construction, Heavy Aluminum Durability
Built strong to withstand the demands of industrial printing applications and environments.
Base plate openings. They allow for securing printer to raised and uneven platforms and for under-counter media feeding.
SATO CLNX Thermal Printer Features:
- Print High-Quality Barcode Labels Fast – High-Speed Processing and Throughput.
- 100 MB user accessible memory. Allows for storage of formats, large graphics, custom fonts and other downloads. The benefit is allowing for faster throughput.
- High-speed data processing with 10 IPS print speed
Easy to Use:
- User-friendly icon & multinational language support on the full-color display
- Easy to access Power-on Button
- Password protection to avoid unintended setting reset CLNX-Easy-to-operate:
- Users are Able to Solve Issues Faster & Find Answers Quickly Themselves
- Guidance videos offer valuable information on the operation of the CLNX and provide instructional value to newer operators
- When error occurs, not only comprehensive messages are shown in multi-national language, but video can show you how to recover from the error
- Personalize the experience with custom startup/shutdown images and videos
LAN and USB Standard, No Upcharge – Multiple Communication Port
- New design allows for multiple communication port use on a single printer, and no need to purchase additional LAN interface board
- Support IPv6
- Simplifies the installation in legacy and new applications and the selection of a printer model
- USB port (front and rear) for downloading additional fonts, latest firmware, emulations, and copying printer setting
Wound In or Out; Ribbon and Label:
Mechanism allows using a wide variety of media prepared for other popular industrial barcode printers
Support for UHF and HF modules, ISO18000-6, ISO15693, ISO14443
Reduce waste and promote environmental initiatives with liner-less media support
Visit SATO America for more information.