Compuprint 9300 and the Compuprint 10300, the fastest serial dot matrix printer in the world
Compuprint 9300 and 10300 Serial Dot Matrix Printers – Highlights
- The fastest serial dot matrix printer available on the market today!
- Up to 1,300 characters per second on up to 8 part forms ¹‚³
- 860 pages per hour by the ECMA-132 Standard
- Reduced need for operator interventions
- Reliable, heavy-duty design
- Remote Printer Management
- Support for dual paper paths, auto forms loading, auto thickness adjustment, auto eject / restore
- Tabletop or optional pedestal stand configurations
- Superior performance for either On-Demand or Volume applications
- Designed for easy forms loading
A Leading Edge Printer For Today And Tomorrow
Designed for high output performance in the most demanding print environments – from the office to the warehouse – the Compuprint 9300 and 10300 industrial strength printers provides professional reliability at a low cost of ownership.
With an impressive functional lifetime, low per-page cost, and worry free operation, impact printers from Compuprint integrate the latest technology and innovation based on more than 30 years of leadership. It represents the preferred choice for business and industrial printing applications requiring up to a 75,000² pages per month workload.
Focus On Performance And Uptime
The Compuprint 9300 and 10300 printers are designed with state-of-the art technologies and innovative functionalities. With print speeds up to 1300 cps and up to 860 pages per hour¹, and up to two straight continuous form paper paths for outstanding paper feeding reliability.
Optional dual front paper paths and heavy-duty 6-pin tractors provide easy forms loading and support for printing on a wide range of media types – all with the superb reliability of 20,000 hours of MTBF.
Boost Efficiency With Remote Printer Management
The NetViewMaster® Remote Printer Management Utility, included with the optional Ethernet controller, gives users visibility to a real-time printer status for every printer on the network, remote configuration of multiple printers simultaneously, and remote full function access to a virtual operator panel.
Increase Productivity With Fewer User Interventions
The combination of paper parking, switching and linking can help you maximize your printing options and increase productivity. The all-points-addressable graphics capability enables quality printing of bar codes, logos, overlays and more.
Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment, along with customizable intelligent forms handling enable highly efficient forms loading and retrieval.
Adaptable To Your Business Needs
The Compuprint 9300 and 10300 printers are available in a wide variety of interface configurations including parallel, serial, USB and ethernet. different interface configurations, Parallel/USB/Serial or Parallel/LAN. Additionally on the 9300, the integrated Ethernet card supports IPDS for legacy OS/400 environments.
Operators will appreciate the multi-lingual LCD display and intuitive, easy-to-use operator panel. The optional matching printer stand completes the solution and simplifies setup and location choices.
USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (R)
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this compatibility to take advantage of the best rates available.
(1) Exact speed varies depending on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printers state. Throughput in pages per hour is based on the European Computer Manufacturers Association ECMA-132 Standard for measuring printer throughput.
(2) Actual ribbon life is dependent upon many factors, including printer configuration, machine settings, paper quality and bar code requirements.
(3) Actual number of copies may vary. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase.