Why Add White to Color Label Printers?
Sprint – Could be the easiest labels you can print!
- High-quality full-color or black-and-white labels
- Perfect for legal-size drum labels or as small item 1×1-inch labels
- Ideal for printing a large volume batches or a single label at a time
- Tough chemical-resistant ink great for cleaning and sanitizing products
- Spot-in placement of labels due to built-in sensors for label edges
- Durable, lightweight aluminum case on a printer built to last
- Product of USA – American designed, engineered, and manufactured
- Optional roll handling equipment available.
The NeuraLabel 600e high-volume color label printers provide the pinnacle of color label printing. Benefit from the most advanced multilevel LED printhead, in addition to unique microfine toner technology. The 600e provides sharp details and rich, dramatic colors producing beautiful labels. Color printing at speeds up to 30 feet per minute. Short-run label production on die-cut, kiss-cut, or rolled media are all possible and easy. This innovative label press is easy to operate, allowing you to print on demand. Avoid ordering those large quantities of pre-printed labels. Imagine the ability to print 2,000 stunning, full-color labels in less than 20 minutes. You can change your design at any time—all possible in the space of a traditional desktop printer.
600e – Desktop Label Printing with Commercial Results
- HD Color Printing technology provides sharp detail and rich, dramatic colors.
- Single Pass Color™ Digital technology prints on media up to 140 lbs. (220 gsm).
- Durable, commercial-grade printer, for runs from 50 to 5,000+ labels.
- Industry’s most advanced multilevel LED printhead
- Unique microfine toner technology
- Exceptional speed and image clarity.
NeuraLabel 300x Line
Standard NeuraLabel 300x.
NeuraLabel 300x NT No-Touch.
NeuraLabel 300x Ultra.
Paper path and media in the 300x.
- GHS Drum Labeling. CA Prop 65 Warning. Meets BS5609 requirements with water-resistant inks. Adhesion, resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
- Achieves up to 100 feet/minute, printing full-color, high-resolution labels.
- Prints on media from widths as narrow as 1.5″ up to 8.5″.
- Built on HP PageWide™ advanced printhead technology
More pictures and available videos: CLICK TO VISIT THE NEURALABEL NEW VIRTUAL SHOWROOM