Microplex LogiJet TC8 Two Color
The Microplex LogiJet TC8 two-color, 8″ wide, twin thermal print GHS printer for on-demand printing hazard warning GHS labels. Choose a LogiJet TC8 Two Color thermal transfer printer explicitly developed for the task in the demanding environment of the new worldwide “GHS Standards for Hazard Warning Drum Labels” – The LogiJet TC8 Two Color
The LogiJet TC8 Two Color Thermal Transfer Printer:
Can meet all the new GHS labels and BS5609 standards for hazardous chemicals; Is matched with qualified pressure-sensitive label stock and red/black TT ribbons; Is backed by annual on-site maintenance and support.
What must be Printed by the GHS Label Supplier?
Changes 2008 to the old “Dangerous Substances Directive” regulations formed the new EC Regulation; No.1272/2008, also called GHS/CLP Regulation. The change required shippers to use a Continuous Chemical Color Drum Label Printer or Cut Sheet Chemical Color Drum Label Printer like the TC8 printer. GHS = Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Hazardous Chemicals. CLP = Classification, Labeling, and Packaging of Hazardous Substances and Mixtures.
Hazard Warning GHS Labels Printed On Demand
- The MicroPlex LogiJet TC8 is a two-color, 8″ wide, twin thermal print GHS label printer.
- In the demanding environment of worldwide requirements;
- The LogiJet TC8 Two-Color Thermal Transfer Printer
- Can meet all the new GHS and BS5609 standards for hazardous chemicals;
- Is matched with qualified pressure-sensitive label stock and red/black TT ribbons for GHS two-color thermal labels;
- Annual on-site maintenance and support are available
What must be Printed by the GHS Label Supplier?
- The regulations of the old “Dangerous Substances Directive” were changed in the year 2008 into the new EC Regulation; No.1272/2008:
- GHS/CLP Regulation requires a Continuous Chemical Color Drum Label
- Printer or Cut Sheet Chemical Color Drum Label Printer like the TC8 printer.
- GHS = Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Hazardous Chemicals.
- CLP = Classification, Labeling, and Packaging of Hazardous Substances and Mixtures.
- Brochure – Spec Sheet GHS BS5609 Certified Resin Ribbons
- Unwinders Rewinder
LogiJet TC8 Two-Color FEATURES:
- SAP integration with PCL5c support
- Seamless and easy integration to most production systems using PCL5
- No middleware or software modification is necessary
- Batch printing with variable data
- Batch printing of individual labels
- Every label can have different content
- No preprinted labels needed
- Individual printing of hazard warning labels
- Petroleum and chemical industries
- GHS-qualified drum labels
- Pharmaceutical, food industry, etc.
- Meets BS5609 standards
- LaserJet PCL5c®, JetCAPS® emulation
- 100% Microsoft Windows® Drivers and compatibility.
- Tough and Intelligent Design
- Robust metal case and engine frame
- Suited for rough industrial usage
- Straight-through paper path
- Ease of operator use
- Individual print head temperature control
- Precise two-color image registration
- A memory of 64 MB Ram with 16 MB Flash memory
- Exclusive – Hazard Pictograms
- Optimized and high-resolution hazard pictograms are available
- Over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes
- Specifications Microplex’s LogiJet TC8 — Meets new GHS Label Standards
- Technology Thermal transfer/direct thermal Harmonic (history-controlled flat head technology)
- Print Speed 2 IPS to 6 IPS (inches per second), Application Dependent
- Print Head Thermal Transfer, up to 165,000 feet (50,000 m) lifetime
- Direct Thermal, up to 100,000 feet (30,000 m) lifetime
- Resolution maximum 300 dpi x 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Controller MicroPlex proprietary MPC 5.4 controller with Intel XScale PXA255 CPU (200 MHz RISC processor)
- Power 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Auto-Switching
- Environment 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C) Humidity 45-75% Non-Condensing
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.25 inch (387 mm) x 11.5” (292 mm) x 16.9” (429 mm)
- Weight 46.25 lb. or 21 kg (without cutter)
Types wax ribbon, wax-resin, or pure resin ribbon – maximum length 1476 feet (450 meters)
Roll roll diameter maximum 3 inches (76 mm)
Core diameter 1 inch (25.4 mm)
Coating Site auto coat inside and coat outside is also possible
Width 8.66 inches (220 mm) maximum
Media Handling (Roll or Fan Fold)
Media Width minimum 3.94 inches (100 mm) – maximum width 8.976 inches (228 mm)
Print Area printable area 8.62 inch (219 mm)
Media Type die-cut, continuous direct or thermal transfer, labels, synthetics, and tag stock with or without a black mark, gap, or notch
Media Thickness min. 0.0055 inch (0.14 mm), max. 0.00984 inch (0.25 mm)
Roll Media core diameter 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) – 3 inches (76.2 mm)
roll diameter maximum 8 inches (203 mm)
Input Sensor for black mark and label gap (reflection and transmissive)
Output Single/Job tear-off
Optional cutter available
- Linear EAN 8, 13, 128, add on, 2/5 3-stroke Datalogic, 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, Codabar, Royalbar, Planet, Jetcaps (HP/SAP), Code 39, 128 MSI, UPC A & E, Postnet, IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode), KIX, USPS One Code
- Dimensional USD5, PDF-417, Aztec-Code, UPS-Maxicode, Datamatrix (more barcodes on request)
Standard MICROPLEX IDOL, HP PCL 5e, Epson FX-80, Datamax, Kyocera Prescribe II, Express,
- IBM Proprinter, Diablo 630, ZPLII, EPL, μ-Postscript, CUPS-Raster
- Optional Printronix IGP, PGL, Magnum Code V (more emulations on request)
Standard USB,10/100 Base-T Ethernet (TCP/IP),
IEEE 1284 and Centronics Parallel
with up to 4 Virtual Printer Configurations