InfoPrint 100 draws to a close on March 31, 2021. That is the day that Ricoh will end service. Repair parts have been sole-sourced from Ricoh. A third-party maintenance business never had a chance for the InfoPrint 100. Now controlled by Ricoh, the toner will likely disappear from the market in 2021. Time to locate an InfoPrint 100 replacement. Contact GLM Group for more information on choices.
InfoPrint 100 Highlights:
Model Designation: 4372-002
Time for making new plans is upon us! Service stops on March 31, 2021.
Print up to 100 pages per minute in Landscape Letter format. Pin-feed form, 100 PPM laser printer. It provides the document sequence integrity of continuous forms printing in a compact footprint backed by around-the-clock service until March 31, 2021.
This high-volume printer provides easy loading for box fan-fold forms and labels. The output is reliable with a standard power stacker. The tractor feed paper path can print forms up to 17 inches in width.
This printer had the backing by Ricoh RPPS InfoPrint Availability Services, ending March 31, 2021.
One can note that flash-fusing continuous forms CF printers are energy-saving units. Compared to heat and pressure lasers, flash units take lower power to print and in ready mode. Less heat in the printing room means less energy to treat the environment. Use this change in Ricoh support to make a move to cooler and efficient laser printers.
InfoPrint 100 Features:
- Production speeds, up to:
- 154 IPM two-up portrait format
- 100 IPM landscape letter format
- High quality 600 DPI output.
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
- Standard internal powered output stacker.
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or 0.8 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages –
- Standard PCL; PostScript3, and IPDS available.
- A broad range of service offerings, including 7×24 coverage.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.