InfoPrint 100 draws to a close March 31, 2021. That is the day that Ricoh will end Service on this continuous forms laser printer. Repair parts have been sole-source from Ricoh. A third-party maintenance business never had a chance for the InfoPrint 100. Now controlled by Ricoh, toner will likely disappear in the market in 2021.
InfoPrint 100 Highlights:
Model Designation: 4372-002
Time for making new plans is upon us! Service stops on March 31, 2021.
Print up to 100 pages per minute in Landscape Letter format. Pin-feed form, 100 PPM laser printer. It provides the document sequence integrity of continuous forms printing in a compact footprint backed by around-the-clock service until March 31, 2021.
This high-volume printer provides easy loading for box fan-fold forms and labels. Output is reliable with a standard power stacker. The tractor feed paper path can print forms up to 17 inches in width.
This printer had the backing by Ricoh RPPS InfoPrint Availability Services, which will be ending March 31, 2021.
One can note that flash-fusing continuous forms CF printers are energy saving units. Compared to heat and pressure lasers, flash units take lower power to print and in ready mode. Less heat in the printing room means less energy to treat the environment. Use this change in Ricoh support to make the move to cooler and efficient laser printers.
InfoPrint 100 Features:
- Production speeds, up to:
- 154 IPM two-up portrait format
- 100 IPM landscape letter format
- High quality 600 DPI output.
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
- Standard internal powered output stacker.
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or 0.8 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages –
- Standard PCL; PostScript3 and IPDS available.
- Broad range of service offerings including 7×24 coverage.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.