InfoPrint 100 times drew to a close on March 31, 2021. That is the day that Ricoh ended all IP100 service contracts. Repair parts have been sole-sourced from Ricoh. A third-party maintenance business never had a chance for the InfoPrint 100. Now controlled by Ricoh, the toner disappeared from the market in 2021. Time to locate an InfoPrint 100 replacement. Contact GLM Group for more information on choices.
InfoPrint 100 Highlights:
Model Designation: 4372-002
The time for making new plans is now! Service contracts stopped on March 31, 2021.
Print up to 100 pages per minute in Landscape Letter format. Pin-feed form, 100 PPM laser printer. It provides the document sequence integrity of continuous form printing in a compact footprint. It previously was backed by around-the-clock service contracts until ending on March 31, 2021.
This high-volume printer provided easy loading for box fan-fold forms and labels. The output was reliable with a standard power stacker. The tractor feed paper path can print documents up to 17 inches in width.
This printer had the backing of Ricoh RPPS InfoPrint Availability Services, ending March 31, 2021.
One can note that flash-fusing continuous forms CF printers are energy-saving units. Compared to heat and pressure lasers, flash units take lower power to print and when in ready mode. Less heat in the printing room means less energy to treat the environment. Use this change in Ricoh support to make a move to lower temperature and more efficient laser printers.
InfoPrint 100 Features:
- Production speeds, up to:
- 154 IPM two-up portrait format
- 100 IPM landscape letter format
- High-quality 600 DPI output.
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
- Standard internal powered output stacker.
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or 0.8 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages –
- Standard PCL, Optional PostScript3, and IPDS were available.
- A broad range of service offerings was offered, including 7×24 coverage.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.