The Compuprint 9065 and 9080 print performance with eight copies capability, dual tractors, wide range of barcodes, macrocharacters, ease of use, emulations, interfaces and global reliability
Compuprint 9065 and 9080 Highlights
- Fast and durable serial dot matrix printer for mission-critical print support
- Up to 720 and 900 characters per second on up to 8 part forms (1, 3)
- Reliable, heavy-duty design
- Remote Printer Management
Compuprint 9065 and 9080 Capabilities:
- Support for dual paper paths, auto forms loading, auto thickness adjustment, auto eject / restore
- Tabletop or optional pedestal stand configurations
- Superior performance for either On-Demand or Volume applications
- Designed for easy forms loading
(1) Exact speed varies depending on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printers state.
(2) Actual ribbon life is dependent upon many factors, including printer configuration, machine settings, paper quality and bar code requirements.
(3) Actual number of copies may vary. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase.