Tally 4347 I Series Printers
4347-i09 and 4347-i11
Tally 4347-i09 (960 CPS) and Tally 4347-i11 (1200 CPS) from 4347-I Models
- Ethernet Standard
- One Year On-Site Service Warranty Standard
- IPDS Option Available
- Twinax connection still available
- Speeds: 960 and 1200 CPS printing 12 characters per inch
Available Three Year On-Site Repair Warranty
Great Connectivity Choices are available on the 4347!
Customers can choose to go with a machine that works with their leftover legacy Twinax and current/future Ethernet capabilities.
Today, the Tally I Series Family is made up of two great serial form printer models. Each printer provides high throughput print speeds, rugged durability, and mission-critical performance under harsh conditions. Look to these printers to deliver crisp, dark, clear, and legible print due mainly to the performance of the 24 pin print head.
Replace the IBM 4247 Family of Printers with the Tally I Series 4347 in -i09 or -i11 version
Time to upgrade your old IBM 4347-003 fleet?
- The Tally by DASCOM offering has a GREAT Trade-In Program.
- Tally I Series Family
- Tally 4347-i09 at up to 960 CPS
- and the Tally 4347-i11 at up to 1200 CPS
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT and Parallel standard
- Optional; Coax/Twinax; Cx/Tx IPDS, Ethernet IPDS; Rs232 Serial
- Prints up to 6 part forms
- Full range of automatic features to minimize user intervention
- Ideal for On-Demand and Batch applications with zero tear for no wasted forms
- Straight through paper path for easy forms loading
- Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of IBM systems
- Optional connectivity including Ethernet with SCS or IPDS or Coax with SCS or IPDS support
- Both printers have a rated workload of 50,000 printed pages per month