Make your plan to stop InfoPrint 75 usage after March 31, 2021. Ricoh Service ends on that date. The IP75 Ricoh Toner supply is going to abruptly end at the same time (per the sole supplier’s letter to our customers).
Ricoh is the sole-source for repair parts, so third-party service has not a viable option even before the withdrawal and even more problematic after the withdrawal. The InfoPrint 75 is a high-speed continuous form laser printer, no longer sold new from Ricoh or IBM. Service withdrawal set for March 31, 2021. Great replacement options are available from GLM Group.
Contact GLM Group for CF Laser options to fit your budget.
InfoPrint 75 Continuous Forms Production Laser Printer Highlights:
Model Designation: 4372-001
Change is upon us! Service ends March 31, 2021. Read more at this blog site – click below:
Printed at up to 75 pages per minute in Landscape Letter format. Pin-feed forms provide the document sequence integrity of continuous forms printing. The InfoPrint 75 was a compact footprint backed by Ricoh service techs.
Rely on InfoPrint printers + maintenance service plans
The InfoPrint 75 laser printer had the support of Ricoh RPPS InfoPrint Availability Services. (That service ends March 31, 2021.) These hot-roller-fuser printers were Energy Star Compliant.
Please note that energy-saving flash-fusion CF printers are better for the environment. CF lasers need less power in printing and ready modes. Hot-roller-fusing printers add more heat to the building. CF lasers need less energy to cool the working environment. Move to flash fusion continuous form lasers for energy benefits.
InfoPrint 75 Features:
- Production speeds, up to:
- 116 IPM impressions-per-minute in rare two-up portrait format
- 75 PPM page-folds per minute landscape letter format for common label printing
- High quality 600 DPI output.
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
- Standard internal powered output stacker
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or 0.8 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages
- Standard PCL; PostScript3 and IPDS available.
- A broad range of service offerings including 7 x 24 coverage, ending March 31, 2021
- ENERGY STAR® qualified