A straight paper path and option for two loaded forms for a variety of printing needs. REPLACEMENT FOR: Microplex F32, and any low-volume IPDS output running on InfoPrint 3000, InfoPrint 4000, IBM 3900.
Microplex F34 Continuous Form Printer Highlights
- SPEED: 33 IPM
- RESOLUTION: 600 dpi
- DUTY CYCLE: 200,000 pages/month, Letter Landscape
SOLID-F34 – Spec Sheet
The MICROPLEX SOLID F34 is a versatile, easy-to-use continuous form laser printer. The F34 printer is a new generation print engine that offers a straight paper path for printing on a variety of different forms. It also provides the user with flexible media management capabilities by utilizing two independent pin-fed tractor cassettes, the Intelligent Paper Stacker (IPS), and an integrated cutting device.
This printer is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments supporting industries such as banking, mailing, insurance, fulfillment services, health services, distribution, and logistics.
The multipurpose SOLID F34 is also capable of printing MICR (CMC7 and E13B) and is PIRA certified. The optional intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS) assures stacking of forms up to 3,000 pages without operator involvement, while the integrated cutter can separate print jobs without user participation.
Shown with optional Power Stacker
Microplex F34 Features:
- USPS MERLIN™& Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant!
- 33 pages/minute print speed
- 4-17 width (print area 16 wide)
- 200,000 pages/month duty cycle
- Two different fan-fold media paths, alternatively accessible
- Integrated Paper Cutter for print job separation and cut-sheet letter output
- Low Operating Power Consumption
- Distribution and Logistics
- Fulfillment Services
- Health Services
- MICR Applications for E13B and CMC7
- PIRA Certified
Optional Features :
- Optional Intelligent Paper Stacking (IPS) without operator involvement
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., who is a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.