Printronix P8000 Family Line Printers
PRINTRONIX OR TALLY GENICOM? HOW AND WHEN TO CHOOSE?
When it comes to industrial printing, large-scale operations often face mission-critical tasks. How do you choose the right solution that’s tough, reliable, budget-friendly, and meets your business expectations? If, like many, you are planning to adopt a new WMS warehouse system or need to replace some often-failing laser printers, discover how Printronix’s P8000/P8000 Plus printers could be the precise solution for your thriving business.
The cornerstone of the series, the P8000 Cabinet models, are the printers of choice when quiet operation and high-speed performance are paramount.
- Acoustically sealed enclosures produce less noise than standard laser printers in the office.
- Industry-leading reliability and environmental tolerance for a wide range of office and industrial work locations
- Choose from a range of speeds: 2000, 1500, 1000, and 500 LPM
- The new P8000 Plus units — P8C20 & P8C15 — for the highest delivered print quality and an optional OpenPrint PDF & PostScript functionality and support for 802.1X and IPv6.
ENCLOSED PEDESTAL P8E10, P8E05 ; 1000 and 500 LPM
The Printronix Enclosed Pedestal units work to combine a small workspace footprint with the ease of retrieving forms of a traditional pedestal printer, including an acoustically sealed front enclosure for less noise than common office laser printers.
- The enclosed pedestal model provides an excellent option for customers needing a pedestal-style line printer suitable for use in office environments with space limitations.
- The perceived noise emissions of the Enclosed Pedestal models are around 33% less than that of an Open Pedestal model with the matching speed rating.
- Choose from a range of speeds: 1000 LPM or 500 LPM.
The Printronix Open Pedestal is the most cost-practical printer solution for busy industrial workspaces where noise is not a concern.
- Compact footprint and easy, simple access to form retrieval
- The preferred choice for manufacturing and transportation environments
- Choose from a range of speeds: 1000 LPM or 500 LPM
TallyGenicom 6800 Line Printers
Would you like to replace the old Tally T6200 or T6300 printers? The T6215 1500 LPM matches with the P8215 or older C6815. If you have the top-speed T6218 1800 LPM printer, you can go top-speed with the P8220 or older C6820 model.
Are you using the Enclosed Pedestal T6306? Choose the P6805 or P8050 Enclosed Pedestal for a smooth upgrade with a familiar feel of printer operations.
OPEN PEDESTAL P6810, P6805 ;
1000 and 500 LPM
The TallyGenicom website states: “TallyGenicom was acquired by Printronix in 2009. Printronix is a leading developer, manufacturer, and provider of industrial and back-office enterprise printing solutions for office/industrial marketplace and distribution supply chains. Its flagship products and services, including its full selection of thermal, laser, and network solutions technologies, integrate seamlessly into networks by delivering unequaled control, unsurpassed diagnostic capabilities, and marked cost efficiencies.”