MicroPlex SOLID F80 Legacy Printers Highlights:
SPEED: 80 IPM Two-Up; 53 IPM on 8.5″ Length
RESOLUTION: 300 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 1,000,000 pages/month, Two-Up
The SOLID F80 offers the versatility and speed many expect only from far more expensive printers. Checks, integrated forms, monthly invoices, direct mail and labels of all kinds can be generated with top quality results on this continuous form laser printer.
Thanks to its maximum print width of 17″ and its ability to operate in two-
up letter mode, such applications can be printed with minimal paper waste at an optimal low page cost.
An impressive monthly print volume of 1,000,000 impressions (2-up letter mode) along with a straight paper path assure users of optimum reliability. The MicroPlex SOLID F80 provides a print speed of 80 pages per minute (2-up letter mode) or 53 ppm (Landscape Letter mode). Built-in ease of service, the SOLID F80 is an attractive, cost effective production printing solution.
MicroPlex SOLID F80 Features :
- USPS MERLIN™& Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant!
- Print Speed:
- 80 pages per minute (letter-size) in two-up mode
- 53 pages per minute (landscape letter)
- Fanfold / tractor / Pin feed continuous from
- Laser beam image with heat-pressure fusing
- 17 inch maximum printline width
- 1 million impressions per month (in 2-up letter mode)
- Low cost per page
- Straight paper path
- More than 17 different emulations
- 19 Resident bar codes (linear and 2-dimensional)
- High performance Intel strong arm controller
- MICR Toner
- E13B font
- 178 internal fonts available
- SAP compatible
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., who is a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.