MicroPlex Solid F24 Continuous Form Printer Highlights:
SPEED: 24 PPM
RESOLUTION: 300 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 50,000 pages/month
These great printers can provide the fan fold output you need with the high quality demanded by both the job and your custmers. The MicroPlex F24 proves that good things can come in small packages. Move from impact or thermal into dependable laser output at 300 dpi and a great print speed of up to 24 ppm. Adjustable form lengths and fusing temperatures made the MicroPles F24 a big-time flexible printer in a compact package.
The SOLID F24 is a versatile printer for paper, card stock, checks, labels and many other media. Using the automatic tear-off positioning enables customers to set new print jobs to start in the proper place, eliminating wasted forms between jobs.
MicroPlex Solid F24 Features :
- USPS MERLIN™& Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant
- 24 pages per minute
- Fanfold / tractor / Pin feed continuous form
- Format lengths from 3 – 33 inches
- 50,000 pages per month
- Automatic tear-off position
- Straight paper path
- More than 17 different emulations
- 19 Resident bar codes (linear and 2 dimensional)
- High performance Intel strong arm controller
- 178 internal fonts available
- SAP compatible
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., who is a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.