Printronix T8000 High Performance Thermal Printer
The Printronix T8000 is now the premier high-end thermal printer in the market.
Contact us for a quote.
The Printronix T8000 Thermal Printers – Now
- Delivering unparalleled mission-critical performance
- Providing operator ease of use
- Validating 100% readable barcode output
- Printronix T8000 Printers far exceed the needs of tough distribution and manufacturing operations.
Printronix T8000 High Performance Highlights:
Highlights of the T8000 include:
Harsh Environments – Coolest thermal printer in the industry.
As low as -5°C (23°F). Operational temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) for direct thermal. Otherwise, 5°C (41°F) for thermal transfer. The T8000 provides reliable cold printing regardless of heated enclosures.
PostScript/PDF – The FIRST in industrial thermal technology.
Optional PostScript and PDF printing. The T8000 supports the latest ERP systems now with the addition of PostScript or PDF output. For this reason, the T8000 operates as Plug-n-Play as a native component with SAP drivers. The T8000 also offers optional integrated IPDS as well as IBM legacy TN5250/TN3270 format printing.
User-friendly – Larger color operator screen and smart Self-help Wizard
Capitalize on a crisp user interface with 3.4″ hi-res color display panel, advanced setup wizard, graphical icons, and four navigation keys. The QR code library in the wizard helps allow quick access to additional printer.
T8000 High Performance Features: Enterprise Performance – 40% more quality output
- Print up to 14 inches per second at 203 dpi on 4 inch model
- High powered controller delivers top performance
- The T8000 thermal printer can print up to 14 IPS at 203 dpi – 40% more quality output. Large flash memory options with up to 1GHz clock speed to process complex labels and large print jobs.
- Print Quality – Must be ODV™
- 100% scannable barcodes 100% of the time with the ODV option.
- To sum up – The speediest, most powerful, reliable, exacting thermal printer on the market today
T8000 Models Available:
- 203 DPI models
- T8204, 4″ model
- T8206, 6″ model
- T8208, 8″ model
- 300 DPI model
- T8304, 4″ model
- T8306, 6″ model
- T8308, 8″ model
- ODV Online Data Validator available
- All units listed above
- Options available
- Upward Tear-Off
- Heavy Duty Cutter and Tray
- GPIO General Purpose I/O controller
- Light stack with mutiple signal lights
- Parallel port
- QCMC Quick Change Memory Cartridge