The Printronix PrintCart PrintCart by Printronix
– is the best-in-class mobile workstation for demanding wireless printing and business applications. The innovative self-defending controller automatically balances business needs with optimal power system performance. There are no controls to operate. When connected to line power the cart automatically switches equipment to AC power while simultaneously charging the battery.
PrintCart from Printronix:
Powered Printer Workstation
The Advanced Power Management System is designed to save you money and time. The longevity of the battery is extended by protecting from deep discharging and short charge cycles. The battery assembly can be changed in less than 10 minutes for continuous operations and off-the-shelf power cords are user replaceable in under a minute without tools.
Warehouse and logistics managers, improve your KPIs. How long does it take for your workers to walk to the printer when applying labels to your packages? You can reduce this wasted labor by taking the printer to the point of application – improve your workers’ efficiency & accuracy.
Printronix’s PrintCart: is the only mobile printer-power solution proven to last through your demanding work shifts. The Advanced Power Management (APM) System is designed to save you money. The longevity of the battery is extended by protecting from deep discharging and short charge cycles. The APM System is built to save you time – the battery assembly can be changed in less than 10 minutes for continuous operations. Discover how easy the PrintCart is to use. Just plug in your wireless terminal and thermal printer and you are ready to start saving today. Allows continuous operation for up to 20 hours, 12 hours under heavy use.
You will love what the PrintCart can do for you – exceed expectations for productivity, daily workflow, accuracy & error rates.
PrintCart from Printronix Highlight:
- Power a printer and terminal for up to 20 hours (12 hours under heavy use)
Fully recharge in about 4 hours
- Integrated charger-inverter-transfer switch automatically and optimally manages energy sources
Simple, easy to read display panel with battery status “gas gauge”
- Audible recharge alarm and advance warning of battery exhaustion
- Rugged, powder coated, welded steel frame
- Large stainless steel work surface
- Pull-out printer shelf enhances serviceability
- Caster system enables tight turning and easy long distance mobility
- Accessory package to include: Scanner & Media Storage, Utility Drawer, Refuse Bin, Notebook Holder
- Configurable for external charger and/or exchangeable battery pack for continuous operations