MicroPlex SOLID F155 Continuous Form Laser Printer
SPEED: 155 IPM Two-Up; 100 IPM on 8.5″ Length
RESOLUTION: 600 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 1,500,000 pages/month, Two-Up
— WITHDRAWN PRODUCT —
Very High Speed Production of forms, labels and specialty items are all possible on the top of the line MicroPlex F155 Flash Fusion Printer.
The MicroPlex SOLID F155 delivers the top end of the MicroPlex laser lineup for speed, duty cycle and industrial production capabilities delivered in a flash fusion continuous form laser printer available with IPDS.
This laser printer is capable of high volume laser production output with a very competitive cost in the market. The SOLID F155 fits well into in-house batch production applications of report or label and tag printing.
Low temperature flash fusion offers quality printing on a wide variety of media; 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for crisp imaging; 17″ print width for 2-up transaction / invoice applications; robust, high speed motors and assemblies provide the reliable 1.5 million pages per month duty cycle; low cost / long life consumables for efficient operation.
MicroPlex Solid F155 Features:
- USPS MERLIN™& Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant
- Print Speed:
- 155 pages / minute (2-up letter format)
- 14.2 inches / second
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 or 300 x 300, dots/inch
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Robust 1.5 million pages, for industrial production environments
- Low temperature Flash Fusion: for versatility of print on a variety of media
- Standard Emulations include: PCL5e, PTXIGP, Tally MT6xx, PTX Line Printer – +, Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter
- Optional Emulations available
- Paper Handling: Continuous tractor-feed media, up to 18″ wide, Optional Power Drop Stacker
- Paper Path: Straight through engine, for jam-free operation
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., who is a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.