MicroPlex Solid F120 Continuous Form Laser Printers – Highlights:
SPEED: 120 IPM Two-Up; 78 IPM on 8.5″ Length — WITHDRAWN PRODUCT
RESOLUTION: 600 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 1,100,000 pages/month, Two-Up
MicroPlex F120 Continuous Forms Laser PrinterSpeed, technology-rich features and a price-point that beats the competition, describes the SOLID F120 by MICROPLEX
The MICROPLEX SOLID F120 is the latest entrant by MICROPLEX into the mid-range production, continuous form laser markets. The F120 offers a combination of Flash fusion, High-resolution imaging, robust monthly duty
cycle and 120 pages/minute print speeds.
These combined technology features makes the F120 a wise and reliable choice for production applications that require the versatility of low temperature Flash fusion, the print resolution of
600 x 600 dpi for crisp, repeatable laser output and the speed for fast turn-around for all of your batch production print jobs.
The F120 can help you lower your production costs, increase your printed output efficiencies and help bring increased $$$ to your bottom line!
So if you are looking to replace your old, aging, hard-to-support, current production laser engines, consider the SOLID F120.
MicroPlex Solid F120 Features:
- USPS MERLIN™& Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant
- Print Speed:
- 120 pages / minute (2-up letter format)
- 60 pages / minute (18″ wide x 11″ long)
- 4004 Lines / minute
- 14.2 inches / second
- 11.00 inches / second
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 or 300 x 300, dots/inch
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Robust 1.1 million pages, for industrial production environments
- Low temperature Flash Fusion: for versatility of print on a variety of media
- Standard Emulations include: PCL5e, PTXIGP, Tally MT6xx, PTX Line Printer – +, Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter. Optional Emulations available
- Paper Handling: Continuous tractor-feed media, up to 18″ wide, Optional Power Drop Stacker
- Paper Path: Straight through engine, for jam-free operation
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., who is a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.