MicroPlex SOLID F60 Printer Highlights:
The MicroPlex SOLID F60 provides the speed and duty cycle of a mid-range, production laser.
SPEED: 59 IPM
RESOLUTION: 300 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 650,000 pages/month
The popular MicroPlex F60 laser features Flash Fusion Print Technology for versatility of print on various labels and media with an affordable cost.
Assurance of your datastream and actual media can be tested at our tech center facility. Send us the print file or connect to our IP Address for easy remote testing.
MicroPlex SOLID F60 Features :
- Fully USPS MERLIN™& Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant
- Print Speed:
- 59 pages per minute on ‘Landscape Letter’ (11″ wide x 8.5″ long)
- 45 pages per minute on ‘greenbar’ (14 7/8″ wide x 11″ long)
- 3,000 lines per minute @6 lines per inch
- Paper Path: Straight-through engine, for worry-free forms handling
- A great replacement for legacy line printers; laser output at 3,000 LPM
- Xenon Flash Fusion: for versatile media, print capabilities
- Print Resolution: 300 x 300 dots per inch
- Standard Emulations include: PCL5e, PTX IGP, Tally MT6xx, PTX Line Printer + Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter
- Paper Handling: Continuous tractor-feed media, up to 16″ wide (adjustable from 6.5″ to 16″)
- Footprint: 31.7″ (W) x 49.2″ (H) x 33.5″ (D)
The MicroPlex F60 is no longer in new production, but the MicroPlex F60HD is a current model in the MicroPlex line.
Emulation and Support
Customers that utilize an IBM® Host System with IPDS AFP as their chosen application print data stream can make it necessary to use MicroPlex’s InfoPlex model. The InfoPlex products emulate IBM 43xx Network Printer and Infoprint® series, IBM InfoPrint® 1000 family, IBM 3812/16, 4028, and IBM InfoPrint® 62 continuous forms printer. The MicroPlex – InfoPlex solution supports IPDS platforms, PSF for OS/390, PSF for z/OS, PSF/VM, PSF/VSE, PSF/400, InfoPrint® Manager for AIX, InfoPrint® Manager for Windows, LRS VPS/IPDS.
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., who is a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.