The MicroPlex F44 offers sharp output from an affordable continuous laser printer. Supports media widths up to 12 inches wide and medium volumes per month.
MicroPlex F44 Continuous Form Printer Highlights:
SPEED: 44 IPM
RESOLUTION: 600 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 50,000 pages/month, Letter Landscape
This printer offers a small footprint and provides the user with versatile and reliable media management capabilities, by utilizing the pin-fed tractor assembly and the iPS – Intelligent Paper Stacker.
Handling media widths of up to12 inches wide, the F44 is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments, supporting industries such as banking, mailing, insurance, fulfillment services, health services, distribution, logistics and continuous well-log output! Shown with optional Intelligent Power Stacker
MicroPlex F44 Features:
- USPS MERLIN & Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant!
- Performance: Prints up to 44 pages per minute (Landscape, Rotated Letter) 34 pages per minute (Letter format, 11-inch length)
- Monthly duty cycle: 50,000 pages/month (Letter format)
600 x 600 dots per inch print resolution
- Compact design to fit in limited floor space
- Up to 12 inch wide media with 11-inch print width
- User-Friendly, easy setup and easy to operate
- Tear-off edge for separating of printed form sets
- Distribution and Logistics
- Fulfillment Services
- Health Services
- Continuous Well Log Output
Optional Features and Specifications :
- iPS – Intelligent Paper Stacker F44: Assures accurate stacking of forms up to 2,000 pages, without operator involvement
- Dimensions: iPS F44: 19.9” (506mm) x 28.3 (720mm) x 43.8” (1,113mm) (W x H x D)
- F44 Printer with iPS F44: 21.2” (540) x 47.6” (1,208) x 44.0” (1,118 mm) (W x H x D)
- Weight: iPS F44: 94.8 lbs (43 kg) F44 Printer and iPS F44: 183 lbs (83 kg)
MicroPlex is offered through GLM’s authorized affiliation with Printer Connection, Inc., a long-time distributor of MicroPlex products. Many customers have inquired through our GLM website and acquired MicroPlex from GLM’s sales relationship with PCI.