The Lexmark 4227 Plus Forms Printer Highlights:
This form printer was a high-performance dual 9-pin dot matrix printer that came in a rugged and compact design. This printer offered a draft print speed of up to 600 characters per second for quick print results. It delivered up to 150 cps in near letter quality NLQ. With a maximum print resolution of up to 240 x 144 dpi, the printouts from this printer were of exceptional quality. Standard with a parallel and serial port, the 4227 Plus was available with a $249 external Ethernet MarkNet device. Standard printer languages were Epson emulation and PPDS. Advertised List Price was $1,649, and with the Ethernet option was $1,898.
Lexmark 4227 Plus Replacement Alternatives – You Want Rugged and Reliable?
Tally has great serial matrix forms printers, manufactured by Dascom Americas. Try this option:
Dascom Tally T2265+
Parallel and Ethernet standard
600 cps in DP draft; 200 cps in NLQ
- Up to 900 cps
- Up to 7 part forms printing (Original + 6)
- Long life 24-pin print head for exceptional print clarity
- Standard Parallel and Ethernet; Optional Serial
- Designed for heavy duty cycle printing of more than 40,000 pages per month
- IGP Complex Graphics Language available
- Twinax and Coax, SCS or IPDS – still available
Contact an expert in IBM output and enterprise-class industrial printers. Call 817-939-5614
and discuss your Lexmark 4227 replacement requirements.