InfoPrint Designer from IBM is a dead product. It offers only simple document design for users. To discuss options, request contact here, or call today at 817-939-5614.
The Designer software is a product that did NOT move from IBM. When the IBM Printing Systems Division became the InfoPrint Company, it became an orphan.
InfoPrint Designer Product Status:
- Limited Variable Data
- No Upgrades Available
- New Development Ended in 2006
- Not Marketed Any Longer
- Composition Solution Only
- No IMb barcode support
The product is not sold by IBM. It is not supported by Ricoh. It is in retirement. The current version of InfoPrint® Designer is 1.18 (Nov 2004). There is NO further development.
Here is a full list of software packages abandoned by InfoPrint in the move.
Some software remained with IBM and non-printing professionals. After the spin-off, these were no longer part of InfoPrint Solutions Company.
- InfoPrint Server for System i
- Print Services Facility for i5/OS
- Infoprint Server and Infoprint Transforms for z/OS
- Print Services Facility for z/OS
- Document Composition Facility (DCF)
- IBM Page Printer Formatting Aid (PPFA)
- Infoprint Fonts
- AFP Utilities