- Design of dynamic and static forms, including generation of one and two dimensional barcodes, as well as 2D and 3D dynamic objects.
- Event logic that supports dynamic operations (including mathematical) within forms using data obtained from user applications.
- Control of form versions and comprising objects
- Multilanguage: several languages in the same form.Intuitive and easy-to-use design tool. User-friendly environment.
- Ability of importing and working with templates previously generated with other technologies (Word, PDF, etc.).
- Multiplatform solution: Windows, Unix, Linux, iSeries, zSeries.
- Wide variety of output formats: PCL, PostScript, AFP, Labels (Epson, Zebra, TEC), PDF, QMF, RTF, Printronix, Excel, XML, etc.
- Multiple document distribution methods: centralized, distributed or hybrid printing, e-mailing , faxing, and real-time Web distribution with specialized connectors.
- Scalable and modular solutions: software installed on your machine includes most of a solution’s options. Easily add options just by acquiring the corresponding licenses, with no additional installations required. Additional modules are available for document digitalization, form filling via the Web, different output formats (AFP, RTF, etc.), etc.
- Web document storage and retrieval, totally adaptable to individual user requirements.
- Integration with different document managers (Fortis, Documentum, FileNet, Content Manager…).
DocPath and the DocPath logo are DocPath Document Solutions registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Other mentioned trademarks may be property of their respective owners.